Each Driver has six stats:
- Overtaking - determines how many overtaking opportunities a driver sees.
- Defending - determines how effectively a driver will defend against overtakes.
- Consistency - a high consistency stat will mean that drivers put in very consistent lap times and will stick to the track’s racing line efficiently. It also increases the chance of having a fast race start.
- Fuel Management - a high fuel management stat will reduce your fuel consumption in races.
- Tyre Management - a high tyre management stat will reduce your tyre wear in races.
- Wet Weather - will improve your drivers’ driving proficiency in wet conditions.