- Speed - Boosts your car's acceleration and top speed, helping you overtake and defend against opponents on straights. Improves qualifying performance.
- Cornering - Improves turning speed, helping you overtake and defend against opponents in turns. Improves qualifying performance.
- Power Unit - Improves the recharge rate of your Power Unit bar in both the neutral and power-save engine modes.
- Reliability - Slows down the decay of the car's condition bar and lowers the extra service and repair time required during Pit Stops. Improves qualifying performance.
- Average Pit Stop Time - indicates how long your average pit stop will be on average. The lower the time, the faster the stop.
What do the Car Component Stats mean?
Last Updated: 211d