- Power - determines your cars’ top speed and acceleration.
- Aero - minimizes air resistance and improves the speed of your car around fast corners.
- Grip - improves the contact of your cars with the track and their speed around slow corners.
- Reliability - Slows down the decay of the car's condition bar and lowers the extra service time required during Pit Stops.
- Average Pit Stop Time - indicates how long your average pit stop will be on average. The lower the time, the faster the stop.
What do the Car Component Stats mean?
Last Updated: 33d