If you find you’re experiencing crashes whilst playing try the following, they should help improve the situation:
- Try rebooting your phone or tablet. Turn your device off and then on again, and launch the game. This will clear out old memory processes, which should help performance.
- Check that your device has enough free storage space: lack of space can result in crashes, reduced frame rate and other unexpected issues in any app.
- For iOS: Please go to 'Settings' > 'About' and check 'Capacity' and 'Available'. You can free up space by removing unnecessary apps, for instance.
- For Android: Please go to 'Settings' and check 'Storage'.
- Free up device memory by closing apps that are running in the background. To do this, double tap the 'Home' (square) button to see all the apps running in the background, then swipe them upwards to close them.
If you’re finding that the application crashes at a particular point, please contact our support team and we’ll do our best to find a solution for you.