After you've bought your trucks, you might like to know which ones are best for which situation!
Here they are:
- The Monster: Good for early desert runs - can climb over cars and obstacles better than the Micro.
- The Classic: Fast top speed if you can control that nose dive. Really fast in the City once you get to grips with it.
- The Buggy: Really, really quick acceleration. Serious amount of tilt in the air.
- The Big Rig: Good in the snow and able to smash down drawbridges if you're going fast enough.
- The APC: Good on long desert runs and some snow levels.
- The Tank: Good grip up steep hills, stable and good at smashing down obstacles.
- The Bouncer: Super quick acceleration and tricky to keep under control. Great on some desert tracks.
- The Lowrider: All go and show in the city.
- The Trophy Truck: Own the Big Air events in this bad boy.
- The Racer: The quickest truck on the hill.